Dirty laundry

金曜日, 5月 13, 2005

Just remain physical..

No, I'm not refering to that kind of relationship but to something just as intimate, pain. A few days ago, I felt this excruciating pain in my upper left thigh whenever I walked and I thought that might be the very very early symptom of old age. But to my first delight then surprise, I realised that the pain was caused by a very nasty blue black that I still can't remember where I got it from. Although the pain is now gone, the blue black remains, reminding me of how vulnerable my flesh can be, even at the supposedly more meaty parts of the body.
And just yesterday, I had an infection on my right eyelid and this once again proves that such physical pain can be felt anywhere in you, in this case at the other extreme, the thinnest area of the body. I wonder did I at my most bored sing, "Pain pain go away, Come again another way"? Because otherwise, the rate of one physical pain replacing the other is amazing.
Though I am not in the best of my mood right now, I'm glad that the pain(s) that I'm experiencing are only surfacial. I hope that they will stay this way or better still, disappear once and for all.

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog