Dirty laundry

金曜日, 4月 29, 2005

The Emancipation of Mimi

Yes I know but no, I am not a Maria's fan. It's just that I've been feeling so unburdened lately that I truly feel this way. So free and relaxed that I've thought of doing a poem.

Time travels while birds fly by
not knowing whether it is morning or night.
Living like a pop idol without fame
Sleeping like a pig without shame.
Freedom is felt like never before
but you know the danger of wanting more.
Waking up is akin to sleeping again
Seriously, I think I need to get out of this slacking game.

I don't know why but when constructing the 'poem' I am reminded of how I have wasted my youth to decadence in the glorious disguise of freedom. Life is easily segmented into 1/2 sleeping and 1/2 eating. Perhaps some forms of restriction are good for the mind and also the body.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zh*ling said...

HUH u cannot not continue ur blog. I will lose my main source of entertainment. Hair is getting better.. buy shoes? www.german-shoes-online.com

2:02 午後  
Blogger mimi said...

haha zhiling the shoe-selling-spammer strikes again!!!

anyway, keep hanging up those dirty laundry!!

6:57 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog