Dirty laundry

木曜日, 3月 24, 2005

Stop missing the 'B'

Don't get me wrong. I don't like bee. It's just that last week, I happened to see a van with a milk advertisement and the slogan goes:"Supports rain development". Huh? I asked myself. What does milk have to do with rain? Does drinking the milk encourage some form of weird movement that is mistaken as the tribal rain dance?
After pondering over it for a while, I finally understood what the message actually meant. It's supposed to read :"Supports brain development" and the letter 'b' was missing. That sparked me into thinking how the world will be like if all the 'b' s were to disappear:
For one, the pretty insect, butterfly will become a noisy one. (utterfly)
The office politics of responsibility and fault pointing, blame game will sound silly and trival. (lame game)
Of the most concern, the keeping of journals using a high-tech and sophisticated medium, blog, will make all of us a cave man. (log)
Therefore, I feel that it is important to spell well as I do support brain development, with or without milk.

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog