Dirty laundry

木曜日, 4月 07, 2005

Inside Out

Yesterday was quite an atypical day for me as I had to wake up at 6.30am to go school for a last minute project presentation rehearsal. As I was sitting at the busstop, I saw a woman beside me who had her shirt worn inside out. While I was struggling between exposing her of her apparent mistake or hiding my observation, she had left and boarded another bus. Obviously she had failed to notice the internal dilemna going on inside of me as my face concealed that too well, stoned for having to wake up so early in the morning.
Later when I got on the crowded bus, I was once again shocked, more of being repulsed actually, by this particular man in a crumpled shirt, with unkempt hair and foggy spectacles unbalanced at his ears. And I just thought, what can be worse than this? Definitely not the embarrassment from donning fashion wrongly than to look like a fashion freak inside out!

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog