Dirty laundry

月曜日, 4月 03, 2006

Very bad shape

I am so stressed to the spilt ends of my frizzy hair that my face starts having pimples in pairs all over my cheeks. The unevenness of my skin surface makes me self conscious and I keep my head bowed whenever there are bright lights or pretty people. This posture is preventing me from breathing in fresher air and my shoulders feel aching and old. The continuity of having a prematurely aging body is burdening my feet that have to support this much pressure. At the end of the day, when I look in the mirror and see a hag with eyebags the size and color of a dark soy sauce saucer gazing back at me, you can imagine the multiplication of stress going at the speed of a rocket. My life has sadly turned into a stress vicious cycle....

1 Comments:

Blogger zhentoutao said...

wow... is work that bad? How's everything already?
jia you kay!!! =)

12:15 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog