Dirty laundry

金曜日, 3月 10, 2006

What's her name?

Is it all the doing of Mr Fate that I had to act the role of a preoccupied shopper at the counter of Paul and Joe in Isetan Scott after I had caught a glimpse of my primary school mate, whom I had long lost contact with as soon as the PSLE results were announced, 20 cm away from me? I believe so. I honestly couldn't recognise her at first but her mannerism and voice are so distinctively familiar. This is because I owe her credit for being the first person to introduce me into the fashionable realms of this world when all I could think about at age 10 was how to carry more textbooks into my bag without the risk of falling backwards. I remembered I had, my first girly shopping and swooning over boybands experiences with her and she is the only one whom I dared to confess that Aaron Kwok is hot. (Well, that was then but obviously after that, my insatiable passion in hunks never stops.)
I do not think that I dress very well right now but at least I cannot imagine what I will be like without her. Maybe I will turn out looking like Lori, one of the famous geek couple from The Amazing Race season 9. Who knows? But I guess, the bigger question of all is: what's her name?

  • Google News
  • MY DIY blog